Friday 16 July 2021

Digital Guest Designer - Whimsy Stamps

 I'm delighted to have been asked by the lovely Wends to be a Digital GDT for Whimsy Stamps for the month of July.

 For my second project I've made a circle card using the Elania mermaid digi stamp.

 I cut my circle background out and using Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxides spritzed with some water on my glass mat, I smooshed the colours on using scrunched up cellophane. Drying it between colours. I then blended the same colours through the bubble stencil using my blending brushes. Once that was done I added some extra colour to the outside of some of the bubbles using the Ecoline waterbrush markers and pulled the colour out with my waterbrush. I then stamped the plants and little circles from the Art By Marlene #47 set in Versafine Clair Monarch. I used my white gel pen and used the stencil to create white circles of varying sizes. I then used my white and violet Posca pens to add some paint splatters.

I coloured the beautiful Elania mermaid with my Copic markers adding highlights with my white gel pen. I mounted her on 3D foam pads and adhered her to the card. I printed out the sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Best Fishes digital set and added it too. To finish off I added the Bubbles from Little Things from Lucy's Cards


Image - Whimsy Stamps Wee Stamps "Elania"

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Dies - Lil Inkers Stitched Circles

Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean

Stencil - Dusty Attic Bubbles

Stamps - Art By Marlene #47

Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps  Best Fishes (Digital)

Ecoline Waterbrush Markers - Deep Green, Ultramarine Deep

Versafine Clair - Monarch

Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Bubbles 

White Gel Pen

3D Foam Pads

 

Check out all the other inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps And Inspiration Facebook group.

Cass xx

 


 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this beautiful creation Cass. That background is incredible and your colouring on that sweet image is lush and perfect! Seriously gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete