Saturday 24 July 2021

Vera Lane Studio - No Kidding

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring this week's release called No Kidding which is available from the Etsy shop.
 
I've made an accordion card this week. I scored a 10" x 4 ¾" piece of card at 2½, 5 and 7½ inches.I hand drew a line of hills on some card and cut it out using each piece like stencils so I could ink up the sky first using Tumbled Glass and a little Salty Ocean. I then used the other half of the card so I could ink up the grass using Lucky Clover. I then stamped over the grass using the scribbly stamp from the #338 Background Noise stamp set using Lucky Clover again so it was tone on tone.
 
 
I coloured Billy the little boy, 3 goats and the grass tufts from the No Kidding set with my copic markers. I also coloured one of the suns from the Suns set. I added the little boy on the first page then 1 goat on each of the others along with the grass tufts. The sun was added to the last page along with the word Shine from the washi tape.
To finish off I added the words to the Little Goatherd song from The Sound Of Music for a little bit of humour! 
 

 

 Images - Vera Lane Studio "No Kidding" "Suns"

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover

Stamps - AALL & Create #338 Background Noise
 
Washi Tape - AALL & Create #6 Crafty
 
White Gel Pen
 
Black Fineliner
 
 

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 

1 comment: