Friday 23 July 2021

Digital Guest Designer - Whimsy Stamps

 I'm delighted to have been asked by the lovely Wends to be a Digital GDT for Whimsy Stamps for the month of July.

For my third and final project I've made a slimline card using Hipster Mae

I printed out one of the Whimsy Stamps Hearts A Flutter digi papers and cut it out with the Whimsy Stamps Slimline Card Builder die. I coloured the Some Odd Girl Hipster Mae for Whimsy Stamps digi image and added highlights with my white gel pen. I then fussy cut her out. Next using the Slimline Coffee Cup SVG from Simply Crafty SVG, I cut it out on my ScanNCut. I adhered the digi paper to my card base and then added the slimline coffee cup. After that I added my fussy cut digi image and added the Thanks A Latte sentiment from the digi image set to finish off.





Image - Whimsy Stamps Some Odd Girl "Hipster Mae"

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Dies - Whimsy Stamps "Slimline Card Builder"

Papers - Whimsy Stamps "Hearts A Flutter" Digital

SVG - Simply Crafty SVG "Holiday Coffee Slimline Card"

White Gel Pen

Check out all the other inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps And Inspiration Facebook group.

Cass xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation Cass. So happy you were our Guest Designer this month at Whimsy Stamps. Thank you for all your gorgeous creations! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete