Saturday 3 July 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
 
Unusual Hair Colour
 
I used this image from Tiddlyinks called Briar for my card. I coloured her with my Copic markers giving her red hair. Once she was coloured I cut her out.
I cut a circle from the Helly Rebel Belle papers and added a black scalloped circle behind. I then dabbed silver acrylic paint on the barbed wire laser cut frame from Dusty Attic. Once it was dried I adhered it to the card.
 

 I splattered some red Posca paint over the background. I then mounted the image on 3D foam pads and adhered it to the card. To finish off  I die cut the Be Unique sentiment twice and glued them together for some dimension.


 Image - Tiddlyinks (Briar)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Papers - Helly (Rebel Belle)

Barbed Wire Frame - Dusty Attic

Sentiment Die - Creative Expressions

Silver Acrylic Paint

White Gel Pen

Red Posca Paint Pen

3D Foam Pads


Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 TFL
Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment