Thursday 1 April 2021

Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge

As it's the first of the month, today I'm sharing my DT card for Crafts Galore Encore.   

For April it's another anything goes challenge.

The sponsor this month is Babycakes DND  and the prize is 2 digi stamps.

 I decided to go with a slimline card this month. I added some Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet Distress Oxides to my glass mat and spritzed with water. I then smooshed my card panel in it until I got the desired effect. I then used a diamond stencil and applied Paperartsy Snowflake white paint to it. Using it as a stamp I pressed down over the inked area.

I then stamped one of the stamps from the AALL & Create set #453 Heart grunge in Versafine Clair Nocturne and Monarch randomly over the panel.Next I stamped using #304 Heartfelt using the Monarch ink.


 I moved on to stamping the large heart in the Heart Grunge set onto purple tartan paper and cut it out. I then adhered it to the card.
I printed out the gnome and paper pieced his hat and hearts with the purple tartan paper. I then coloured him with copics, adding shading to the paper pieced parts. I then added some highlights with my white gel pen.
I splattered some white paint over the panel using a white paint pen and adhered the gnome to it. I finished by stamping the LOVE sentiment from the Heart Grunge set and added it to the card.


Image - Babycakes DND (Heartly Gnome)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Stamps - AALL & Create #453 Heart Grunge, #304 Heartfelt

Distress Oxides - Shaded Lilac,Wilted Violet

Versafine Clair - Monarch, Nocturne

Paperartsy Snowflake White Fresco Paint

Diamond Stencil

Purple Tartan Paper

White Gel Pen

Molotow White Paint Pen

Don't forget to pop by the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog to see all the fab DT creations.


 We would love to see your creations. You can enter up to 3 times and it's always Anything Goes.

Cass xx

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete