Saturday 24 April 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Create

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project which is a postcard featuring the new release this week called  Create which is available from the Etsy shop.
 
 I started by stamping the Splodge stamp from AALL & Create randomly over my postcard using Distress Oxides In Squeezed Lemonade, Festive Berries and Lucky Clover. I used the Alphabet Splatters stamp next and picked out and inked up the words Draw, Create, and Paint and stamped them onto the background in Versafine Clair Nocturne.
I then printed out my images and coloured  them with my copic markers adding highlights with my white gel pen. I then cropped the image down until it was just his shirt and printed it again. I then used the Splodge stamp and stamped the shirt with the same three oxide colours. . I then fussy cut it out and paper pieced it onto the main image.
 
 

 I then added some of the #5 Artsy washi tape using the words MAKE and ART from it. I adhered my image above the ART piece. I then adhered the three tubes of paint next to him. I doodled around the sentiment with my black fineliner and added it. Finally I doodled around the edge of the postcard with the fineliner.
I just love his funky paint splattered shirt!



 Image - Vera Lane Studio (Create)
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
(Skin E13,11,21,00 Hair E31,25,29 Jeans B93,95,97)
Stamps - AALL & Create #362 Splodge, #351 Alphabet Splatter
Distress Oxides - Squeezed Lemonade, Festive Berries, Lucky Clover
Washi Tape - AALL & Create #5 Artsy
Versafine Clair - Nocturne
White Gel Pen
Black Fineliner

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment