Saturday 27 March 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Specs Appeal

 

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring Specs Appeal which is available from the Etsy shop.

I decided I wanted a funny theme so  typed up the eye chart and inserted it into Word. I added two rows of the different specs you get in the digi set and printed it out.

I coloured in the glasses and added glossy accents. I added one of the sets of glasses to the girl and printed her out. I then coloured her with my copic markers. I stamped the circles stamp from Janet's #338 Background Noise in Versamark on her dress and embossed it with WOW white embossing powder. I also added glossy accents to her glasses. I doodled around the edge with my black fineliner and added some of Janet's new Washi tape for AALL & Create. 

Next I added some black and wine paint splatters. I used another small piece of washi tape and adhered the girl on it at the left side. I finally added the sentiment using the SPECS to cover up the "other" word in the eye chart....lol.

It's quite a CAS project but wanted to focus on the girl and the eye chart.


 Image - Vera Lane Studio (Specs Appeal)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

(Skin E13,11,21,00 Dress E04, R56,59 Hair C9,7,5)

Stamps - AALL & Create #338 Visual Ingredients

Eye Chart - Printed On PC

Washi Tape - AALL & Create #17 Mix And Match

WOW Embossing Powder

Posca Pens - Black, Wine Red

Glossy Accents

White Gel Pen

Black Fineliner

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment