Saturday 10 April 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
 
Something Not Usually Used For Crafting
 
I decided to use a 6" white circle cakeboard. I covered it with white card and trimmed it down. I then ran a black fineliner around the edge doodling a border.
Next I stamped the elephant in the bubble from the Tracey Hey Bubblicious set and coloured him with my copic markers and cut it out.
I adhered it to my circle in the bottom left corner. I then stamped one of the sentiments in the top right corner and finished it off with some bubble gems.
 
A really quick and easy card.
 
 

 


Image - Tracey Hey ( Bubblicious)
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
6" White Circle Cakeboard
Black Fineliner
Bubble Gems

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 TFL
Cass xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment