Saturday 10 April 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Jardin

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project which is a 5½ inch double journal spread featuring Jardin which is available from the Etsy shop. I also used an older set called Circles And Stems.

 I started by  using the Cracked Wall 1 stencil and some light modelling paste on the left hand page. Once it was dry I went over it with some Antique Linen distress oxide with some spritzed water added. Next I went over the raised bricks lightly with some Vintage Photo DO.

I blended some Tumbled Glass DO over the top 2 thirds of the pages.I then cut a cloud stencil out of some acetate and inked over it with Salty Ocean DO, moving it down the page to where the ink stopped. Next I blended some Lucky Clover DO on the bottom third of the pages and stamped using one of the stamps from the Visual Ingredients stamp set to look like grass.



 I coloured the girl, seedlings,seed packets and gloves from the Jardin set with my copic markers and cut them out. I used a piece of green garden net and attached it to the wall and adhered the new seedlings at the bottom. I then added the girl to the right of it.


 I also printed out some of the circles and stems a few times, coloured them with my copics and decoupaged them to give some dimension.

I added the stems to make them look like trees. I adhered them on the right hand page and added the gloves and seed packets at the bottom.

To finish off I printed the sentiment, doodled around it with my black fineliner and added it to the pages.

 


Images - Vera Lane Studio (Jardin) (Circles And Stems)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

(Skin E13,11,21,00, Hair E23,25,29, Dress R24,46,89, Hat Y11,15,38, Trees YG03,17, G28)

Stencil - AALL & Create #37 Cracked Walls 1

Stamps - AALL & Create #404 Visual Ingredients

Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Lucky Clover, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo)

Liquitex Light Modelling Paste

Acetate Cloud Stencil

Garden Net

Black Fineliner

White Gel Pen

3D Foam Pads

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment