Saturday 21 November 2020

Vera Lane Studio - Just Jump

 Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring Just Jump which is available in the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop.

There are two versions of the girl in the set. One with a plain suit and one with plaid. Being Scottish I had to use the plaid version and make it tartan. I coloured her with copic markers and made her suit green and purple. I then added some white stripes using my white gel pen to give it a more tartan look. I also gave her red curly hair. Another Scottish stereotype...lol.

I cut out the tag using my MFT tag dies. I spritzed some Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxides on my glass mat and smooshed the top half of the tag in it. I then did the same with Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover and Rustic Wilderness on the bottom half of the tag this time.

 I then stamped the circles from AALL And Create #338 Background Noise in Rustic Wilderness at the bottom and Blueprint Sketch at the top. I also stamped the AALL And Create #434 Newsprint Numbers in the same colours top and bottom. I then used one of the scripts from Background Noise and stamped it in Versafine Clair Nocturne around the edges. I stamped the clouds from the AALL And Create #257 Lil'Magic stamp set and added to the sky.

To finish off I added the sentiment from the set.
 

Images - Vera Lane Studio (Just Jump)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers (E13,11,21,00,R21,G24,46,28,BV11,13,17,Y23,E97,99, C3,1,0)

Distress Oxides - Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Rustic Wilderness

Stamps - AALL And Create #338 Background Noise, #434 Newsprint Numbers, #257 Lil'Magic

Ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne

Tag Die - MFT

White Gel Pen 

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx


No comments:

Post a Comment