Saturday 7 November 2020

Vera Lane Studio - Merry

I'm so excited to be sharing my first official post as a member of the Vera Lane Studio DT. 

I've made this postcard using the cute set called Merry which is available in the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop. 

I splattered some Paperartsy Fresco Snowflake white paint on my gelli plate and then applied a coat of Ice Blue. I then stamped on it using AALL and Create Background Noise #338 by Janet. I then lifted the print using more Snowflake.


 Once it was dry I printed the sheet music lightly in one corner. (It's Frosty The Snowman!)

Next I stamped the background with AALL and Create sets #339 Framework Elements, #304 Heartfelt and #352 Circled Numbers all by Tracy Evans.

I coloured the images with my Copic Markers and adhered them to the postcard, adding some AALL and Create Plain Washi tape below them.

To finish off I added some clear Wink Of Stella to the images to add some sparkle. 


Images - Vera Lane Studio (Merry)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers ( 0, C0, C1, C3, B41, B32, B34, YR12, YR15, YR18, E70)

Gelli Plate

Paints - Paperartsy (Snowflake, Ice Blue)

Stamps - AALL and Create (#338 Backgrouns Noise, #399 Framework Elements, #304 Heartfelt, #352 Circled Numbers)

Wink Of Stella

Please pop over and join our Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group

Cass xx


No comments:

Post a Comment