Saturday 21 November 2020

Vera Lane Studio - A Very Vera Lane Holiday

I'm sharing my second Vera Lane Studio DT project today featuring  A Very Vera Lane Holiday bundle which is available in the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop. It's fantastic value for money as there are 12 digis in the set including lots of holiday sentiments.

 I started with a circle of kraft card which is perfect gingerbread cookie colour. I stamped the circles from Janet's AALL And Create #338 Background Noise stamp set in Vintage Photo Distress Oxide all over the circle. I then used one of the circles in Janet's AALL And Create #96 Dandelion Field stencil and coloured through it with Festive Berries and Twisted Citron Distress Crayons randomly over the base. I then ran around the circle with my white gel pen a few times to give a thicker (icing) line. To finish off the base I added some white paint splatters using my Molotow white acrylic paint pen.

I then coloured the gingerbread man and woman from the set with my copic markers. I also coloured one of the hats from the Boutique Hats collection set and added it to the gingerbread man. 

I printed out one of the sentiments from the set twice. One with a green background and one with a red background and cut them out.

To finish off I added a bow made of baker's twine.



 Images - Vera Lane Studio (A Very Vera Lane Holiday, Boutique Hats)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers (E31,33,35,C1,3,0,R14,27,46,G24,46,28,R22,21,20)

Stamps - AALL And Create #338 Background Noise 

Stencil - AALL And Create #96 Dandelion Field

Distress Oxide - Vintage Photo

Distress Crayons - Festive Berries, Twisted Citron)

Kraft Card 

Molotow White Acrylic Paint Pen

White Gel Pen

Baker's Twine

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment