Saturday 14 November 2020

Vera Lane Studio - Winter To Spring

 Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring Winter to Spring which is available in the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop. 

There are  7 digis in the set and I decided to use the Winter set for my card. I coloured the girl and the trees using my Copic markers and cut them out. I also printed out the sentiment, cut it out and inked it.

For my background I spritzed some Frayed Burlap and Speckled Egg Distress Oxides on my glass mat and smooshed my card in it. Once it was dry I added some Glitter Snow Paste using a spatula to create the snow at the bottom. I then used  Janet's AALL and Create Stencil #96 Dandelion Field and spread the paste carefully through some of the circles to create the snow over the rest of the card. It picked up some of the Frayed Burlap colour from below but I like the aged look it gave.

I then stamped the Merry Christmas from Janet's AALL And Create #413 Merry And Bright stamp set over the background in Frayed Burlap and also #383 Scripted Hexagons by Bipasha BK. I added the sentiment to finish it off.


Images - Vera Lane Studio (Winter To Spring)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers (E13, 11, 21, 00, BG11, 32, 13, 15, E30,31, 33, 35, E37)

Distress Oxides - Frayed Burlap, Speckled Egg

Stamps - AALL And Create (#413 Merry And Bright, #383 Scripted Hexagons)

Stencil - AALL And Create (#96 Dandelion Field)

Glitter Snow Paste

White Gel Pen

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment