Saturday 13 March 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Bunny Kisses

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project which is an A5 journal page featuring Bunny Kisses which is available from the Etsy shop.

 I brayered my card using Paperartsy Fresco paints in Frosty and Peppermint greens and also Sherbet pink. I then brayered some Snowflake white onto the AALL & Create #116 Tre Fiore stencil by Janet. Next I spritzed it with some water and placed it on the background. I smoothed it down and held it in place for a minute then removed the stencil.

After that I used the circles from the #22 Human stencil and applied some Liquitex light modelling paste which I added some of the green and pink paint to, so it would coordinate. After it dried I used the stencil again and dabbed some Snowflake white paint through it with a sponge.


 When it had all dried I stamped using #304 Heartfelt, #352 Circled numbers and the script from #338 Backround Noise randomly over the page using Versafine Clair Morning Mist. Some white splatters using my paint pen to finish it off.
I added two pieces of washi tape and adhered the girls on them. Finally I added the sentiment and ran my black fineliner around it.
Aren't they just the sweetest little bunnies?


 Image - Vera Lane Studio (Bunny Kisses)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Paints - Paperartsy (Sherbet, Peppermint,Frosty, Snowflake)

Stencil - AALL & Create #116 Tre Fiore #22 Human

Stamps - AALL & Create #304 Heartfelt, #338 Background Noise, #352 Circled Numbers

Liquitex Light Modelling Paste 

Distress Oxides - Kitsch Flamingo, Cracked Pistachio

Versafine Clair Morning Mist

Molotow White  Paint Pen

White Gel Pen

Black Fineliner


We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment