Monday 1 March 2021

Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge

As it's the first of the month, today I'm sharing my DT card for Crafts Galore Encore

For March it's another anything goes challenge.

The sponsor this month is Polkadoodles and the prize is a store voucher for £6.75 ( equivalent to 3 digi stamps.)

I coloured up this gorgeous image called Sky's The Limit from our sponsor Polkadoodles, with my copic markers. I used peach and warm grey tones to match the papers I was going to use. I added some dots and highlights with my white gel pen. 

I wanted to use these pretty papers from Poppy Moon Designs as they were perfect. I cut the air balloon paper with a Tattered Lace die and matted it onto the cloud paper. I then cut the image out using the Wrapped Stitched Rectangles from Memory Box.I then adhered it to the card, Next I cut some clouds from more of the patterned paper and doodled around them with my white gel pen. I attached them to the card.

To finish off I added the Tim Holtz adage ticket saying SOAR. It was a perfect sentiment!


  Image - Polkadoodles (Sky's The Limit)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Papers - Poppy Moon Designs

Dies - Tattered Lace, La La Land, Memory Box

Tim Holtz Adage Ticket

White Gel Pen

Don't forget to pop by the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog to see all the fab DT creations.


 We would love to see your creations. You can enter up to 3 times and it's always Anything Goes.

Cass xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment