Saturday 13 March 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Saturday and time for another 

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Spring Mood Board
 

 I've made a 6x6 journal page using this fab Bee Gnome digi stamp from KLM Digital Designs. I coloured him with my copic markers and cut him out. I added some highlights with my white gel pen.
For the background I added some Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade distress oxides to my glass mat and spritzed with water. I then smooshed the card in it until I was happy with it.
I then brayed my hexagonal stencil with Paperartsy Snowflake white paint and spritzed with water lightly. I placed it on the background and pressed down for a few minutes.

I then used the AALL & Create #383 Scripted Haxagons stamp and stamped randomly around the edge using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. Next up I used my black Posca pen to add some black ink splatters. To finish off I added the sentiment and used my black fineliner pen around it to make it stand out.


Image - KLM Digital Designs (Bee  Gnome)
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Distress Oxides - Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade
Stamps - AALL & Create #383 Scripted Hexagons
Hexagon Stencil
Paperartsy Fresco Acrylic Paint - Snowflake
Versafine Clair Nocturne
Black Posca Pen
White Gel Pen
Black Fineliner

 

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 TFL
Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment