Saturday 3 November 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Trees
 
For my card tag I've used this cute gingerbread girl digi stamp that's from a set of three called Ginger Set from Pink Gem Designs I've coloured her with my Copic markers. I covered the white tag in patterned paper and inked the edge with Iced Spruce Distress Ink. I printed out the LOTV Gingerbread recipe and adhered it to the tag. I mounted the Gingerbread girl on foam pads and added her too. I tied a bow with the seam binding and added it to the top of the tag. The Trees are part of the garland she's holding.


Image - Pink Gem "Ginger With Garland"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Tag
Paper - Echo Park "Holly Jolly Christmas"
Sentiment - LOTV "Gingerbread Recipe"
Seam Binding
Foam Pads


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment