Thursday 29 November 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Magazine Feature Part 2

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
The lovely Jo at Time For Tea Designs was asked to feature in the November issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft. I was lucky to have had two of my cards chosen for the feature. My card today is the 2nd of them.
If you pick up a copy of the magazine you'll be able to download the digital stamps  for your own use.
We were given this colour palette to work with.
 
 
 
I used the snowman this time and added his scarf and top hat. I coloured him with my copic markers as always. I decided to go with a circle card and make it look like a bauble. The papers are the same Nitwit Collection as before and are called Woodland Wishes. Their colours were perfect for the brief. I cut out the Tim Holtz Holiday Greens and added them to the top of the card and added a seam binding bow. Some stickles for the berries and a pearl in the middle of the bow. I printed out the LOTV sentiment and matted it on coordinating cardstock. Finally I adhered the snowman on 3d foam pads.
 
 

Images - Time For Tea Designs
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Woodland Wishes"
Dies - Tim Holtz "Holiday Greens"
Sentiment - LOTV  "Christmas Sentiment Trio"
Seam Binding
Stickles

1 comment:

  1. Cass, this is SO exciting! You're in print!!! Love your fabulous creations hun and the gorgeous colour combos. So delish sweets and yay, happy dance for the well deserved fabulous magazine feature! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete