Thursday 15 November 2018

Time For Tea Designs - New Release

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
I'm using another robin from one of the 2 November new releases.
This is Robin With Mistletoe from the Season's Tweetings  collection. I've coloured him with my Copic markers. I added the sentiment below from the collection and printed it all at together with the robin. I then cut him out using the wrapped stitched circle dies. I printed out the mistletoe paper from the Christmas Linen collection from Nitwit Collections. I also printed out the mistletoe digi stamp that's part of the Season's Tweetings collection and coloured it with copics. I then mounted it with 3d foam pads and added the tartan bow. I then added white Nuvo drops to all the mistletoe berries.



Image - T4T Designs Robin With Mistletoe
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Christmas Linen"
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Circles"
Tartan Bow
Nuvo Drops


No comments:

Post a Comment