Thursday 8 November 2018

Time For Tea Designs - New Release

Time for another Time For Tea DT post.
It's also time for the November release and there's  2 new digi collections.
 
For my card I'm using the Jolly Robin and added the santa hat to him. I've coloured him with my Copic markers. For the knitted effect I followed the tutorial on  Cartway Cards Blog. 
The colouring on kraft card with Prismacolor pencils is absolutely amazing. I lay down the colour with my Copics first and used my Prismacolor pencil to do the knitted effect. It wasn't bad for a first attempt.The white bits on his hat have Glamour Dust on but it's not showing. The paper is from a pad called Little Red Robin. Perfect name for the image!I cut the circle out twice and layered it up at the bottom and added the button with some twine through it. I added some red pearls round it too. Finished it off with the sentiments from the Digi Collection.
 
 
 
Image - T4T Designs Jolly Robin With Santa Hat
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils
Papers - Dovecraft "Little Red Robin"
Dies - Memory Box "Tupelo Circle"
Sentiments - T4T Designs "Season's Tweetings"
Bakers Twine
Red Pearls
Dovecraft Little Red Robin Button
Glamour Dust

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment