Saturday 28 August 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Superheros

 

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring this week's soft release called Superheros which is available from the Etsy shop.
 
I've made two tags this week using the Sam Poole Tattered Tags die.
 
 

For the first tag I used Superman. I coloured him with my Copic markers and fussy cut him out.I used the #126 Lotza Starz stencil and Liquitex light modelling paste and added some textured stars to the tag. Next I spritzed Prize Ribbon and Festive Berries distress oxides on my glass mat and smooshed the tag in each colour separately drying in between. I also stamped #485 Reverse Stars randomly using Prize Ribbon, Festive Berries and Versafine Clair Cheerful. I adhered a scrap piece of yellow zig zag paper and punched out a couple of stars from it. I then adhered Superman and the sentiment which I printed on my PC. I finished off by adding the two yellow stars.
 
 
For the second tag I used Spiderman. I also coloured him with my Copic markers and fussy cut him out. I used the same tag die cut as the first and the same smooshing technique only with Black Soot as well. I then stamped the circles from #338 Background Noise randomly with Versafine Clair Nocturne.Next I added the spider web die cuts using the Cheery Lynn corner die. I used the word fun from the washi tape and added it near the bottom of the tag. I then added Spiderman with some black netting behind him. To finish off I added the sentiment from the set.
 

Images - Vera Lane Studio (Superheros)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Dies - Sam Poole (Tattered Tags, Cheery Lynn Designs (Lace Corner Deco H)

Distress Oxides - Prize Ribbon,Festive Berries, Black Soot

Stamps - AALL & Create (#485 Reverse Stars, #338 Background Noise)

Stencil - AALL & Create (#126 Lotza Starz)

Liquitex Light Modelling Paste

Versafine Clair - Cheerful, Nocturne

Washi Tape - AALL & Create

Star Punch

Black Netting

White Gel Pen

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, so dang cute Cass! Love what you've done with this cute pair! Awesome hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete