Saturday 21 August 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Housework Whenever

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring this week's release called Housework Whenever which is available from the Etsy shop. This little lady better check out her washing machine before she washes her next load as she has a squatter in the machine..lol.
 
 I've made a journal page. I started with a piece of card and using my Distress Oxides I blended some Shaded Lilac with my blending brushes and then went round the edges with Hickory Smoke.
Next I stamped all over using the Scripted Circles stamp from AALL & Create using the Shaded Lilac. I then stamped around the edges with the Reckoner Digits stamp using Versafine Clair Morning Mist. I then added some paint splatters using my white and yellow Posca pens. I coloured some Washi tape with my Yellow Copics and added some around the edges. To finish off the background I doodled around the edge with the yellow Posca pen.
 
 
 
I coloured up the girl from the Housework set using shades of lilac and yellow. I wanted to add a little fun to the page so added the mermaid from the Under The Sea set to the drum of the washing machine as a little aqua squatter. Isn't she cute?
Once I had adhered them to the page I added the white circles (bubbles) using my white Posca pen. To finish off I added the sentiment.


 Images - Vera Lane Studio (Housework Whenever, Under The Sea)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Stamps - AALL & Create #443 Scripted Circles, #543 Reckoner Digits

Distress Oxides - Shaded Lilac, Hickory Smoke

Versafine Clair - Morning Mist

Washi Tape - AALL & Create

Posca Paint Pens - White and Yellow

White Gel Pen

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this speaks to my soul! LOVE your fabby creation, this made me smile SO much! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete