Saturday 28 August 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
 
Lots Of Layers 

I've made a slimline card using this pretty image from All Dressed Up called Prima Ballerina. I coloured her with my Copic markers and fussy cut her out. I also printed out her tutu again and layered it with some tulle and added it to the main image.

I tore some of the Stamperia Passion papers and inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress oxide. I then layered them up and adhered to the card base. I also used one of the tags from the Stamperia paper pad and added it on the left side. I stamped some script randomly using the Indigo Blu Script  Background and Versafine Clair Chianti ink. I then sprinkled some Aged Rose Frantage over it and heat embossed it. Next I added some paint splatters with my Posca white paint pen. I adhered the ballerina in place leaving her arms free to add some depth. I finished off with the Dance ticket from the Stamperia paper pad and some ribbon and tulle on the tag.



Image - All Dressed Up (Prima Ballerina)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Papers - Stamperia Passion
 
Stamps - Indigo Blu (Script Background)

Distress Oxides - Vintage Photo

Versafine Clair - Chianti

Frantage - Aged Rose
 
Wink Of Stella - Clear

Posca White Paint Pen

Pink Ribbon and Tulle

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 
 TFL
Cass xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cass, it's a beautiful card - love the soft colours and the image is gorgeous. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous creation Cass! Love the soft finish of this. It's so pretty hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete