Saturday 16 May 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Thank You
 
For my card I've used some fabulous Aall and Create stamps by Tracy Evans. I brayered Double Denim, Caramel and Vanilla Paperartsy Fresco paints onto my card. I stencilled over it using Snowflake white Paperartsy Fresco paint on an Art By Marlene stencil. Once it was dry I stamped the gorgeous Aall and Create Fritillaria stamp #274 with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I stamped some background using the Heartfelt stamp #304 with Salty Ocean  Distress Oxide ink.
I also stamped the word Fritillaria on some book pages and tore it. I then glued it on top of the stamped image in place. I also stamped the Fritillaria head again and coloured with Rusty Hinge Distress Crayon. I then mounted it on a 3D foam pad for dimension.
I then splattered my white Posca paint pen over the whole card. 
Finally I stamped the sentiment onto some calico and added to the top left to finish it off.
 
 
 
Image - AAll And Create #274 Fritillaria by Tracy Evans
Stamps - Aall And Create #304 Heartfelt by Tracy evans
Paints - Paperartsy Fresco Double Denim, Caramel and Vanilla
Ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne, Distress Oxide Salty Ocean
Distress Crayon - Rusty Hinge
Stencil - Art By Marlene 
Book Page
Calico
Prismacolor Pencil Yellow Ochre
White Posca Pen

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment