Saturday 23 May 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challege

Saturday and time for another

The theme from Team Susan is
Anything But A Square

I'm joining in with Team Susan this week as I'd made a circle card. I've used this cute stamp set from Aall and Create called Bunny and Bunnies. I coloured it with my Copic markers. I added my Distress Oxides to my craft sheet and sprayed with water. I smooshed my card in it until it looked how I wanted. Once it was dry I cut it with a circle die.
I then stamped with Versafine Clair Delight using the Aall and Create Circled Numbers stamp. Next I stamped one of the Background Noise stamps in blue and then using a bottle top I stamped it in Paperartsy Fresco paint Snowflake white. I then splattered it with white Posca paint.
I added a strip of contrasting washi tape and mounted my images on 3D foam pads on top.
I printed the sentiment on my PC and doodled round the edge to finish it off.




Image - Aall and Create #354 Bunny And Bunnies
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Stamps - Aall and Create #352 Circled Numbers, #338 Background Noise
Distress Oxides
Versafine Clair - Delight
Paperartsy Fresco Paint - Snowflake
White Posca Pen
Washi Tape
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Susan.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx


No comments:

Post a Comment