Saturday 2 May 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Bright And Cheerful
 
I've used this fab new digi from LOTV. I love the boy and his dog bouncing on the spacehoppers. They definitely look like they're having fun. 
I coloured them with my copic markers. I used the bright papers from BoBunny and layered them up. I cut the circles from bright card and layered them up on diagonal sides of the image. I then added a button to each. The sentiment is from fab sheets of words and sentiments from Lisa Horton Crafts. I thought it went perfectly.
Some dew drops to finish off.

It's definitely bright and cheerful!
 
 
 Image - LOTV "Bouncy"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - BoBunny "Surprise"
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Circles"
Sentiment - Lisa Horton Crafts "Card Wordage" 
Buttons
Dewdrops

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring on this adorable image...love it Cass. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a fabulous fun image beautifully coloured.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete