Thursday 23 May 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Toucan Do This

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm sharing a card using the fantastic new stamp and die set called 
 
They are both available to buy in the shop now.
 
I used the toucans facing each other from the set and coloured them with my Copic markers. I also  stamped and coloured the branch and 4 of the leaves.
I added some of the patterned paper to may card base leaving a white strip down the left hand side.
 
 I cut out one of the tags and topped it with some of my patterned papers to match the base. I added the branch and toucans with some 3D foam pads. I also added two of the leaves and 3 little yellow flowers. I then adhered it with 3D foam pads at the top of my card
 
Next I cut out the sentiment with my MFT stitched rectangles and added the other 2 leaves and yellow flower.
 
You can get a 10% discount from the shop using the code T4TCASS10 
You can use it as many times as you want for an unlimited time.

 
 

Image - Time For Tea Designs "Toucan Do This"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Dies - Creative Expressions "Stitched Tags" MFT "Stitched Rectangles"
Yellow Flowers
3D Foam Pads
 

No comments:

Post a Comment