Thursday 2 May 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Sneaky Peek

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
I missed last weeks post as I had a nasty vomiting bug. All better now though, so today I'm super excited to be sharing a sneaky peek of  new stamps and dies that will be available on Create and Craft TV next week on the 6th. Don't forget to tune in to see Jo demonstrating all the new stamps and dies.
These stamps are called 
Bee Happy 
The have coordinating dies, and there is also and extra set of hexagon dies and a honeycomb stencil


I inked the backround using Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides. I then spritzed the honeycomb stencil with water and placed it down on the inked panel and pressed down with a clean sheet of paper. I removed the stencil and the water had lifted the ink from where the stencil was.
I cut the panel out with my Wrapped Stitched Rectangles. I stamped the little bee and coloured it with my Copic markers. I then cut it out using the coordinating dies. I stamped the little stitched heart and mounted the been on 3D foam tape beside it.
I stamped and coloured the honeypot and mounted it with 3D foam tape.
Next I stamped one of the sentiments and cut it out with my banner dies. I finished it with some little hearts stamped in Spiced Marmalade ink and some clear Wink Of Stella on the bee wings.


Images - T4T Designs "Bee Happy"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Inks - Distress Oxides "Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade"
Dies - T4T Designs "Bee Happy" Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Rectangles"
Crealies "Banners"
Stencil - T4T Designs "Bee Hive"
Clear Wink Of Stella
3D Foam Tape

Don't forget we also have an anything goes challenge running on the T4T Designs Community page and Instagram. Just tag your entry with @timeforteadesigns

Cass xx




No comments:

Post a Comment