Saturday 4 May 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Anything Goes
with the option of
May The 4th Be With You 
 
My card for this challenge is particularly poignant as later, on the night I made it, the news came on that Peter Mayhew who played Chewbacca had passed away.
So this is my little tribute to him.
I coloured the image with my Copic markers and cut it out. I printed the quote, which came with the stamp on some white card and then cut out the circle with the stitched circles.
Next I created my Galaxy background using my Distress Inks/ Oxides. Sprinkled with some water and splattered some white metallic paint on it.
Next I mounted the circle panel on it with 3D foam tape and attached Chewie to the right side.

 
 
 
Image - Oddball Art Co. "Cute Wookie Chewbacca"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Lil Inkers "Stitched Circles"
Inks - Distress Inks/Oxides "Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Seedless Preserves"
White Metallic Acrylic Paint
3D Foam Tape

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment