Thursday 16 May 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Moovellous

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
Today I'm sharing a card using the fantastic new stamp and die set called 
They are both available to buy in the shop now.
I couldn't not do these super cute stamps as Heilan Coos (Highland Cows) seeing as I'm from Scotland. So of course it had to have some tartan too.
I coloured the coos with my Copic markers in Heilan coo colours. I also coloured three of the trees from the stamp set.
I added two strips of the tartan card to the top and bottom of my card. I adhered the trees in place and then mounted the coos with 3D foam pads in front og them to give some dimension. I finished it by stamping one of the sentiments in the set. 
Quick and easy card!
Image - Time For Tea Designs "Moovellous"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Craft Creations "Green Tartan"
3D Foam Pads
Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment