Thursday 11 October 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Frankencutie

Thursday again and my Time For Tea Designs DT card for today.

I absolutely love Halloween so this card was perfect for me to make. I used the Frankencutie digi stamp and coloured her with my copics. I cut the Tombstone shaped card on my ScanNCut and inked around it with Black Soot Distress Oxide. I then cut the bat on my ScanNCut  and the RIP using an old Cuttlebug alphabet called Olivia and stuck them onto the tombstone.Another inking using the Black Soot. I cut the tree on my ScanNCut and attached it to the back of the card. I then cut out the cat and cobweb and added them. A little spider charm on the cobweb to finish it off.



Image - T4T Designs "Frankencutie"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
SVG Files - Tombstones,Tree,Bat
Dies - Cheery Lynn "Spider's Web Corner" 
Tonic Studios "Cat"
Cuttlebug "Olivia Alphabet"
Distress Oxides

 Cass xx


No comments:

Post a Comment