Saturday 13 October 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Susan is
Halloween 

I'm joining in with Team Susan this week as I love Halloween. I've used this cute witch digi from Molly Harrison. I coloured her with my copic markers.I masked her off and inked the moon with Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distree Oxides. I then cut her out. I inked some card with Seedless Preserves and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxides than spritzed it with water. Left it to dry then attached the coloured image.I then matted it onto some black card. I matted the Doodlebug papers onto some black card too.Once I had fixed the image onto the card I cut out the Happy Halloween in white and matted it onto black then attached in top right corner. I cut the brrmstick from kraft card and added it. A couple of sets of googly eyes to finish off.
 
 They're watching you!.......


Image  - Molly Harrison
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Doodlebug
Dies - Memory Box "Alphabet Soup"
Marianne "Broomstick"
Distress Oxides - Seedless Preserves,Blueprint Sketch,Squeezed Lemonade,Spiced Marmalade
Nuvo Drops
Googly Eyes


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Susan.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment