Saturday 6 October 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge


Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Use A Stencil
 
I made my own stencil using my Sue Wilson stitched cloud dies and a blank stencil sheet. I could have used some card for it but with the stencil sheets I can use them over and over as they just wipe clean. I started at the top of my sheet of card and inked using my Distress Inks, the colours of the rainbow starting with the last colour. I then moved the stencil down and carried on repeating with the different colours. When I'd finishing I cut out some white card using the same die and placed it at the bottom. I stamped the sentiment in the bottom left corner. Nest I mounted the unicorns on 3d foam and stuck them down. I mounted the whole card on some glitter card and punched out a few glitter stars and added them to the card.
 
 

Stamps - Stamping Bella "Unicorns"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Sue Wilson "Stitched Hills and Clouds"
Distress Inks
Blank Stencil Sheets
Glitter Card
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
Sentiment - Sugar Buttons

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment