Saturday 20 October 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Chevrons Or Stripes
 
Another Halloween card. (Yes I love Halloween) 
I've used this fab digi stamp from Digi Doodle Studios called Witchy Shoes. I've coloured it with my copic markers. The papers are from Doodlebug which I love. I cut the spiders web corners using a Cheery Lynn doe and added them to three of the corners. I printed the sentiment on my PC and added it to the top right. A few sequins to finish it off.
I'd love boots like that!
 
 
 
Image - Digi Doodle Studios "Witchy Shoes"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Doodlebug
Dies - Cheery Lynn "Spiders Web Corner"
Sequins
Fineliner 


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment