Thursday 28 October 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Going Batty

I'm sharing a memorydex card today featuring the Going Batty stamp set as part of the Digital Diva's DT for Whimsy Stamps.

 I inked the clouds using a homemade acetate cloud stencil and Hickory Smoke distress oxide. I then made some splatters using my black Posca paint pen. I doodled around the edge with my black fineliner. Once the background was dry I coloured the bats from the Going Batty stamp set and fussy cut them out. Once I had adhered them in place I stamped the Halloween sentiment from the set on both sides and finished with the Have A Fang-tastic Day sentiment.


  Whimsy Products Used


Distress Oxides - Hickory Smoke

Black Posca Paint Pen

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Black Fineliner

White Gel Pen

Check out all the other inspiration on the Whimsy Stamps And Inspiration Facebook group.


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this just has to be one of my FAVOURITE creations this Halloween, awesome Cass! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete