Saturday 23 October 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
 
Halloween
 
 I've made a slimline card using these super cute bats from the new Batty About You stamp set by Tracey Hey. I coloured them with my copic markers and fussy cut them out. I die cut the Whimsy slimline cloud die in white card and inked it and the background panel with Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet and Black Soot distress oxides, blending them together. I stamped the cobweb from the set so it was off the card and then adhered the cloud die cut panel. I splattered white paint using my Posca pen and the adhered the bats once it was dry. To finish off I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment on a couple of the clouds.
 

 

Images - Tracey Hey (Batty About You)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
 
Distress Oxides - Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Black Soot

Dies - Whimsy Slimline Clouds

White Posca Paint Pen

White Gel Pen

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 
 TFL
Cass xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Cass! This is insanely cool hun! LOVE those cute batties! But oh my goodness, I LOVE what you did with that Whimsy Stamps cloud die! It looks SO cool! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cass, stunning card! Love the cute bats and your colour choices are fabulous! Sarah

    ReplyDelete