Friday 1 October 2021

Crafts Galore Encore - October Challenge

 

As it's the first of the month, today I'm sharing my DT card for Crafts Galore Encore.   

For October it's another anything goes challenge.

The sponsor this month is Hetty Clare Art and the prize is 2 digi stamps from their store.

 I've made a simple card using the Smile image from Hetty Clare. I coloured her with  copics and cut out with my Spellbinders die.

I matted two of the Sweet Pea papers from Nitwit Collections together and then added the image. I finished with two die cut hearts and the Hugs sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches.



 Image - Hetty Clare (Smile)

Papers - Nitwit Collections

Dies - Spellbinders

Sentiment - Paper Smooches

Don't forget to pop by the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog to see all the fab DT creations.


  We would love to see your creations. You can enter up to 3 times and it's always Anything Goes.

Cass xx

 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Cass! Gorgeous creation hun, LOVE that colour combo. So lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete