Saturday 26 June 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Toucan Do

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring the new release this week called Toucan Do which is available from the Etsy shop.

I've gone with a slimline card this week. I cut out a panel of card 3.5" x 8.5" and brayered on some Dina Wakley acrylic paint in Lemon and Ruby. I added some stamping using the numbers from the AALL & Create #338 Background Noise stamp set, using Versafine Clair Nocturne. I then added some splatters using red and white Posca Pens.


 Next I cut out the Slimline Cloud die in white card and adhered it to my background panel.

I then coloured the images with my copic markers and cut them out. I added the girl at the bottom and the toucans standing on the clouds. I finished it by adding the sentiment to the clouds.

I really love how this turned out.


 Images - Vera Lane Studio (Toucan Do)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

(Skin E13,11,21,00  Hair C9,7,5  Dress & Red Toucan R29,24,05 Yellow Toucan Y38,19,15,11)

Dies - Whimsy Slimline Clouds

Stamps - AALL & Create #338 Background Noise

Acrylic Paints - Dina Wakley (Lemon and Ruby)

Versafine Clair - Nocturne

Posca Pens - Red, White

Brayer

White Gel Pen

Black Fineliner

 

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment