Saturday 5 June 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Elodie

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring an older release called Elodie which is available from the Etsy shop.
 
I made a postcard this week. I scored my card lengthways every ½ inch. Once I had done that I ran the Grey watercolour brush marker down the score lines and softened it with my waterbrush. I also scribbled some of the grey onto my glass mat and spritzed with water. I used this to wash over the panels in between. I then stamped one of the text stamps from the AALL & Create #338 Background Noise stamp set on each side using Versafine Clair Morning Mist. Next I added some paint splatters in green and blue using my Posca pens. To finish off the background I doodled some scallops with my black fineliner on the patterned paper and cut them out. I then adhered them to the top and bottom of the postcard and doodled all around the edge.
 
 
I coloured the image with my Copic markers and paper pieced her dress in the same patterned paper as the scallops.I added some highlights using my white gel pen. I then adhered her to the postcard. I finished it with the sentiment which I doodled round with my black fineliner. This must be one of my favourite colour combos!
 

Image - Vera Lane Studio (Elodie
)
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
 
 (Skin E13,11,21,00 Hair YG03,07,17 Flowers B21,23,26 )

Stamps - AALL & Create #338Background Noise 

Papers - Nitwit Collections (Enchanting)
 
Grey Watercolour Brush Pen (Ecoline)
 
Versafine Clair - Morning Mist
 
Posca Pens - Light Blue and Apple Green 
 
White Gel Pen
 
Black Fineliner

 

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment