Saturday 12 June 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Bug Me

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring the new release this week called Bug Me which is available from the Etsy shop.
 
I decided the Bug Me set was perfect for using my little shaker jar dies from Lawn Fawn. I cut the bases from mixed media card. Three of them I used with Distress Oxides and the Grasshopper was coloured using Copics.
 The jar fronts were cut from white card apart from the Bee jar. I coloured them with copics and added white highlights to them all. I cut the jar lids and added some twine around them all. I then finished them with some little embellishments.
I added sequins and crushed crystals to three of them. The crushed crystals are supposed to represent ice in the jar. I then added the fronts on 3D foam pads
I coloured all the bugs with my Copics and adhered them to the acetate on the front of the jars.

I love this cute little shaker set of bugs!
 

 Images - Vera Lane Studio (Bug Me)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Dies - Lawn Fawn (How You Bean Shaker Add On)
La La Land (Clouds)

Distress  Oxides - Kitsch Flamingo, Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass, Lucky Clover, Wild Honey
 
Acetate 

3D Foam Pads

White Gel Pen

Black Fineliner

Glossy Accents

Sequins

Twine

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment