Saturday 15 May 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Cinderella

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project which is a double 6x6 journal spread featuring the new release this week called Cinderella which is available from the Etsy shop.
 
I started by brayering some Arteza Pearl Sky Blue over both pages. I then brayered some Pearl White over the blue. It's got such a beautiful sheen but difficult to photograph.
I then stamped AALL & Create stamps #468 Scripted Stars and #485 Reverse Stars randomly over the pages using Salty Ocean Distress Oxide. I then coloured in the small stars using a blue metallic pencil. I then splattered some Molotow white acrylic paint over the pages.


Next I printed out the images and coloured them in with my Copic markers. I thenfussy cut them out. I added the glass slipper in the bottom right page and added some clear wink of stella to add some sparkle. I added the Believe strip of washi tape on the left hand side and added Cinderella to it. I added some clear wink of stella to her dress and tiara.  I also added some highlights with my white gel pen.
To finish off I added the sentiment over the two pages and outlined it with my blue fineliner.

 Image - Vera Lane Studio (Cinderella)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Stamps - AALL & Create #468 Scripted Stars, #485 Reverse Stars

Paints - Arteza Pearl Acrylics

Distress Oxide - Salty Ocean

Blue Metallic Pencil

Molotow White Acrylic Paint Pen

Washi Tape - AALL & Create #6 Crafty

White Gel Pen

Blue Fineliner

Clear Wink Of Stella

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment