Saturday 1 May 2021

Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge

As it's the first of the month, today I'm sharing my DT card for Crafts Galore Encore.   

For May it's another anything goes challenge.

The sponsor this month is Morgan's ArtWorld  and the prize is 3 digi stamps.


  I decided to do a 5x5 card this month. I ran some grey cardstock through the Knit One Purl One embossing folder to give it a knitted texture. I then cut some circles of burnt orange card using the Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Circles dies. Once they were cut I then ran them through the same embossing folder. I adhered the grey background to the card and added the circles in the position I was happy with.

Next I coloured the image called Winter 10 using my Copic markers in burnt orange and grey to match the cardstock. I then fussy cut her out.

 

Once I had decided where she was to go I adhered her to the card. I then cut the Lawn Fawn Hugs die in black card to give contrast. Once it was in place I then stamped the Warm from the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set above it. I finished off with some orange dewdrops.

I really love how this card turned out!



 Image - Morgan's ArtWorld  (Winter 10)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Embossing Folder - Knit One Purl One

Dies - Memory Box (Wrapped Stitched Circles) Lawn Fawn (Hugs)

Stamps - Paper Smooches (Sentiment Sampler)

Dewdrops

Don't forget to pop by the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog to see all the fab DT creations.


We would love to see your creations. You can enter up to 3 times and it's always Anything Goes.

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment