Saturday 8 May 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Things With Wings
 
 I went with a slimline card using these super cute Gossip Chicks from Digi Doodle Studios. I coloured them with my copic markers and added highlights with my white gel pen. I then cut them out.
I used the Torn Edge slimline dies and cut out the layers with red card and a paper from the Sunny Side Up collection from Nitwit.
I adhered the patterned paper to the red torn edge layer and lined up the 3 red frames. I then adhered it to my white card base.
I then positioned the chickens and adhered them in place. I finished off with one of the sentiments from the set.


 

Images - Digi Doodle Studios (Gossip Chicks Pairables)
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections (Sunny Side Up)
Dies - Lisa Horton Torn Edge Slimline
Red Card
White Gel Pen
3D Foam Pads
 
Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 TFL
Cass xx
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cass. Your card is simply gorgeous and we would love it if you would come and share it in our Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group where we have an anything goes challenge you can enter. Hope you can pop over. Lisa DT DDS

    ReplyDelete