Saturday 16 January 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Pancake Day

Happy Saturday!

 Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring Pancake Day who is available in the Etsy shop.

I cut two circles out. One 7" and one 4"

I added some Vintage Photo Distress Oxide to my glass mat and spritzed with a little water. I smooshed the small circle in it until I had the desired effect. I then added some Vintage Photo Distress Crayon around the outside and using a waterbrush I pulled it in randomly around the edge.

With the large circle I did the same around the edge but only flicked some of the Vintage Photo Distress Oxide mixed with some water in the middle. I then pulled out my Stampendous Frantage that I've NEVER had any luck with and gave it a go. I sprinkled it over both circles and heated from below. 

It worked!

I then second generation stamped one of the circle stamps from the AALL and Create #404 Visual Ingredients in Vintage Photo and #364 Intersecting Circles in Fossilized Amber. I also stamped one of the number stamps from #338 Background Noise in Vintage Photo.

I then adhered the small circle to the large circle lining up the stamped circles at the left and added some white paints splatters quite lightly.

 

I coloured the image with my copic markers, added some highlights with my white gel pen and cut her out. I then adhered her in the small circle

To finish off I added the sentiment which I had doodled around with my black fineliner and added some Vintage Photo Distress Crayon


Image - Vera Lane Studio (Pancake Day)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

(Skin E13,11,21,00 Hair E29,25,31 Dress YR09,16,15 Tights & Collar E25,23,21 Pan E37,08,97,21 Shadow E70 )

Stamps - AALL And Create #404 Visual Ingredients, #338 Background Noise, #363 Intersecting Circles

Distress Oxides - Vintage Photo, Fossilized Amber

Distress Crayon - Vintage Photo

Stampendous Frantage

Molotow White Acrylic Paint Pen

White Gel Pen

Black Fineliner

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment