Saturday 16 January 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Saturday and time for another 

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Thank You
 
I've made a slimline card this week. I cut the knitted effect backing paper using the Whimsy Stamps Slimline Fancy Frame die and layered onto my card blank.
I coloured this gorgeous stamp from the Tracey Hey Alpaca Pals Pullover Pals set with my copics and paper pieced his jumper with the knitted effect paper. 
I then cut the Concord & 9th Big Thanks die in navy cardstock and added to the top of the card. To finish off I centred my image below the die cut thanks.
 
A simple little Thanks You card.
 

 

Image - Tracey Hey (Pullover Pals)
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Whimsy Stamps (Slimline Fancy Frame)
Concord & 9th (Big Thanks)

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 TFL
Cass xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment