Saturday 12 December 2020

Vera Lane Studio - December

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring December which is available in the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop.

I coloured her with my copic markers adding some knitted effect to her headband with a pink Prismacolor pencil. I also added some clear Wink Of Stella to her hair to give it some icy sparkle.

I die cut my tag using the MFT stitched tags die and inked it with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide using my blending brush. I then inked the circles from the AALL And Create #338 Background Noise with my Versamark clear ink pad and then added some opaque white WOW embossing powder and heat embossed it.


 I punched the tiny snowflakes using a punch and glue them to the tag. I then splattered some Molotow white acrylic pain over the whole tag.

Next I adhered my image in the bottom right corner and the sentiment to the top left.

To finish off I added a pink seam binding bow.


Image - Vera Lane Studio (December)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

(E13,11,21,00,R21,RV10,R81,83,RV34,C0,1,3,5,B00,02,0,E70)

Tag Die - MFT Stitched Tags

Distress Oxide - Spun Sugar 

Stamps - AALL And Create #338 Background Noise

Snowflake Punch

Wow Embossing Powder

Molotow White Acrylic Paint Pen

White Gel Pen

Clear Wink Of Stella

Pink Seam Binding

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx


No comments:

Post a Comment