Saturday 19 December 2020

Vera Lane Studio - A Christmas Wish

 

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project featuring Live Joyfully and Christmas Tree which are available in the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop.

I wanted to make a little slimline plaque. I used some wood effect paper I had with snow on it and cut it down to 7.5x3.5 inches. I them stamped randomly over the edges using some of the stamps in the  AALL And Create #338 Background Noise set using Versamark clear ink. I then heat embossed them in Copper, Gold and white WOW embossing powders. I also stamped one of the stamps with Paperartsy Fresco Snowflake White acrylic paint. I then glued it down onto some greyboard to give it some strength.

I merged one of the trees from the Christmas Tree set and  one of the girls from Live Joyfully with her crown so she looked like a fairy.

I coloured her in Copper and Gold tones to keep with the colour scheme, and added some white highlights with my gel pen and some clear Wink Of Stella to her wings and crown. I used the star stamp from the AALL And Create #419 Moonlight set and stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder on the Christmas tree. To make the trunk I added a little bit of corrugated card for some texture.

To finish off I printed out the sentiment and doodled around the edge with my black fineliner.
 


Images - Vera Lane Studio (Live Joyfully, Christmas Tree)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

(E13,11,21,00,R21, E50,51,53, E07,07,19, Y21,YR21,23)

Stamps - AALL And Create #338 Background Noise, #419 Moonlight

Copper,Gold and White WOW Embossing Powders

Paperartsy Fresco Acrylic Paint - Snowflake

Paper - Carta Bella (Christmas)

Greyboard

White Gel Pen

Black Fineliner

Clear Wink Of Stella

We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio

Cass xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment