Thursday 18 April 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Hoppy Easter

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
 
Today I'm combining the mobile phone which is one of the accessory stamps from the Bonnie Hey Friend digi collection, and one of the cute bunnies from the Some Bunny Loves You  digi collection. They are both available in the T4T Designs shop .
 
I merged the bunny with the mobile phone in Word, printed it out and coloured with my copic markers.  I added a mini white pom pom for his tail.
I printed the Hoppy Easter sentiment on some white card and trimmed it down to fit the card base.
I added wide strip of the Nitwit patterned paper to my white card and mounted it on some pale yellow card. I then added the image using 3D foam pads.
I cut out the Easter eggs on my ScanNCut and added a ribbon bow to each. I glued one down and mounted the other with 3D foam pads for dimension.
I finished it off with some pale yellow sequins.

I don't really send Easter cards but think this is quite cute!
 
 
 
Images - Time For Tea Designs "Bonnie Hey Friend" and "Some Bunny Loves You"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Sentiment - Time For Tea Designs "Some Bunny Loves You"
Sequins - Little Things From Lucy's Cards
ScanNCut
Ribbon
Mini Pom Pom
3D Foam Pads
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment