Thursday 11 April 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Coffee Anyone?

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
Today I'm using the coffee cup which is one of the accessory stamps from the Bonnie Hey Friend digi collection. It's the newest release and available in the T4T Designs shop now.
 
I coloured the cup with my copic markers and added the corrugated panel to the middle section along with some twine. I printed out some digi papers from Nitwit Collections called Coffee Time ( funny that eh?)
I stamped the coffee cup rings and coffee beans from a Just Rite stamp set called Coffee House and added a kraft corrugated panel across the middle .
I mounted the coffee cup using 3d foam pads. I added some little hearts and stamped one of the sentiments from the set on some kraft card.
 
 
 
Image - Time For Tea Designs "Bonnie Hey Friend"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Coffee Time"
Stamps - Just Rite "Coffee House"
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Rectangles"
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo, Tea Dye"
Kraft Card
Marvy Uchida Paper Crimper
Twine
3D Foam Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment