Saturday 6 April 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Anything Goes with the option of 
Mellow Yellow
 
I couldn't resist this super cute digi stamp from Sassy Cheryl when I spotted it. Isn't it adorable?
I coloured these gorgeous little ducklings with my copic markers. I kept the card fairly simple so you could focus on the image. Some yellow gingham paper on my card base then printed the sentiment that came with the digi stamp. I cut the image out using my MFT stitched tags and a mounted it with some 3D foam pads. I added the yellow gingham ribbon bow and a few raindrops to finish.
 
 

Image - Sassy Cheryl "You Quack Me Up!
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Yellow Gingham Paper
Dies - MFT "Stitched Tags"
Yellow Gingham Ribbon
Lucy's Little Things "Raindrops"

 Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment